Protect your driveway or parking lot from everyday wear and tear with quality sealcoating!
Here in Albany, the wild weather patterns alone are enough to erode the surface of your asphalt. Thankfully, with professional-grade asphalt sealcoating from Christopher’s Paving LLC, you’ll be able to prevent deterioration and significantly prolong the life of your pavement. Best of all, it’s a super-affordable way to reduce the need for costly repairs or resurfacing in the future!
So, if you like the sound of having more money in your wallet and driving on a safe, smooth surface for years to come, then don’t hesitate. Contact Christopher’s Paving LLC today for the parking lot or driveway sealcoating you deserve!
Why Do You Need Driveway Sealcoating?
Parking lot and driveway sealer is a powerful barrier between the elements and your asphalt. By hiring Christopher’s Paving LLC to apply your parking lot or driveway sealcoat, you’ll be defending your asphalt against:
- Weathering—The snowy winters here in Upstate New York are particularly harsh on asphalt. The penetration of moisture coupled with seasonal freezing and thawing causes serious damage to your asphalt. Even what begins as a hairline crack or chip can quickly turn into a huge crevice or pothole. Seal coat application prevents rain and snow from penetrating the porous surface and extends your asphalt’s lifespan.
- Oxidation—Oxidation happens when your bare asphalt is exposed to the sun’s UV rays. If not properly covered with seal coating, the persistent sunshine will cause the top layer of your asphalt to dry out, harden, and turn brittle. This often leads to the development of cosmetic problems and potential safety hazards like cracks and potholes. Without timely driveway sealing or parking lot seal coating, oxidation can also cause your blacktop to fade and become gray.
- Deterioration—Substances such as gasoline, oil, and de-icing agents can have weakening effects on your driveway or parking lot’s top layer. Routine seal coat application will form a shield between the underlying asphalt and these damaging materials, thus minimizing the potential harm.
How Does Driveway Sealing Work?
The driveway sealers at Christopher’s Paving LLC will work with the utmost precision to apply your driveway sealcoat flawlessly. We want to make sure you don’t have to call us for another asphalt sealing until it’s absolutely necessary, and not a day sooner.
Whether it’s driveway or parking lot sealing, our process remains largely the same. Here’s what it looks like:
- First, we’ll fix any holes and cracks in your asphalt to make sure we’re starting off with a smooth, healthy surface.
- Then, we’ll apply your new layer of professional-grade seal coating with a squeegee or a spray-on mechanism, making sure to reach every last inch of your driveway or parking lot and keeping the layer completely even.
- Once the sealcoat has been completely applied, your professional driveway sealer will educate you on how long to wait before your surface is ready to be driven or walked on. We’ll also give you our favorite maintenance tips to make sure your blacktop sealer lasts as long as possible.
At Christopher’s Paving LLC, we’re here to make resealing your driveway simple and easy!
The frequency with which your property requires driveway sealing depends on your particular circumstances. Generally, we recommend adding a new layer of seal coat every two or three years.
Call for Sealcoating Service in Albany Today!
For a durable sealcoat that performs season after season, book an appointment with Christopher’s Paving LLC today. Our friendly paving contractors will gladly answer any questions you may have about sealcoating driveways or parking lots. And don’t forget to ask for your free estimate!