The best way to keep your Capital District driveway in good condition? Stay on top of driveway repairs!
Doing driveway repairs as soon as they’re needed will not only lengthen your driveway’s lifespan, but also make your driveway safer and more attractive.
You already know that letting grass grow through the cracks of your driveway can make your property look neglected, and that potholes can damage your wheels. So why delay your asphalt repairs any further?
Call the experienced driveway paving contractors at Christopher’s Paving LLC in Albany today! We’ll discuss what type of driveway repairs you need and provide you with a free estimate. We can’t wait to work with you!
Full-Service Driveway Repairs
Our professional driveway contractors will perform driveway repairs on any driveway, no matter how big or small. Here’s what our process looks like:
- We start by brushing off any debris or rubble and hosing down your driveway to ensure a clean working surface.
- Then, we close up smaller cracks with crack filler.
- For larger cracks, an asphalt or concrete patch is applied and smoothed down to become flush with the driveway or parking lot’s main surface.
- If the cracks are particularly deep, they may require additional filler to be completely sealed and protected against further damage.
For a professional job that will withstand heavy use, the effects of the elements, and the extreme weather patterns of Upstate New York, contact Christopher’s Paving LLC today. Cracks will only grow larger with time, so stop them while they’re small!
Asphalt Patching and Saw Cut Repairs
For larger areas affected by potholes or extensive cracks, Christopher’s Paving LLC usually provide saw cuts and asphalt patches.
Saw cutting involves the cutting of neat, straight lines in driveways to either prevent or patch broken asphalt.
- In preventative saw cutting, we score the driveway to create control joints, which are positioned where our driveway paving contractors predict the asphalt may eventually crack. The cuts are intentionally made so the driveway will have space to contract and expand naturally. This is a savvy trade-off: Instead of risking unpredictable cracks that you have no control over, you’ll have straight, intentional saw cuts that can be patterned for a unique look.
- On the other hand, when we perform saw-cutting to repair damages that have already occurred, the process is much different. We remove the affected area with a straight-cutting saw to ensure a smooth edge. Then, we patch up the resulting hole with fresh asphalt. We will make sure that the area surrounding the saw cut and the patch are perfectly flush so there is no ridge or lip where your driveway or parking lot was repaired.
Think saw cuts might be the right option for your parking lot or driveway repair needs? Give us a call so we can start planning!
Driveway Replacement Dig-Outs
Are your driveway’s damages too extensive to justify individual driveway repairs? If this is the case, your best bet is an entire driveway dig-out and replacement.
Our professional driveway contractors are available to excavate and haul away your old, crumbling driveway. Then, we’ll go through the steps of installing brand-new asphalt so you can start over on a clean slate. We’ll draw on our 16+ years of experience to make certain your new driveway looks great and meets all of your needs from stability to drainage.
Want to find out more about our asphalt repair and replacement services? Call the driveway paving contractors at Christopher’s Paving LLC in Albany today!